Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relaxation & Fishing @ Batam View Resort

Feeling Bored and tired of Singapore, i decided to have a short relaxation & fishing trip over to Batam. I had a 2D1N stay in Batam View. From the staffs, i understand that we are able to rental a boat @ S$150/- (3hrs) and head offshore for a better experience. Through the conversations with the staffs, i understand that Parrot Fish is the season fishes found around there now. Other common catch will be Catfish, Baby Shark, Stingray, Seabass... ... which are said to be of a good catch offshore....

Therefore, i decided that my next trip to Batam... I qould love to spend this additional S$150/- for a different experience... ....

View from my 1 bedroom Villa of the Jetty where you can fish.

My 1st Parrot Fish caught. Steamed and it's NICE~

This is the balcony where i spent the entire day in for fishing. There was alot of bite, but i didn't manage to strike all... The Fishes are fast man~

A table size Catfish Caught

The scary Eel caught which tangle up my line. In the end, i had to cut the line and release it... Which i also understand from the staff the next day upon checking out that there's lots of electric eel around their compound. I'm glad none of us touch it~

No comments:

Post a Comment